"Real Estate is a lot like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows, sometimes it will even throw you for a loop, but its always exciting. You can't help but love a job like that." - Matthew Crawford, Founder
About Indianapolis Homes Realty
Indianapolis Homes Realty is a fast-growing, local based, Real Estate Company that focuses on serving the people of Indianapolis. We pride ourselves on using the latest technology and focusing on where the vast majority of people are spending their attention, in order to make sure that when people think real estate, they think Indianapolis Homes Realty. This forward thinking has lead us to be named the #1 independent brokerage.
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Indianapolis Homes Realty is focused on being a team in a real estate world filled with self-promotion. We push each other to reach goals we haven't met yet, help each other out, and are constantly learning from one another. If its support, accountability, or just a healthy work environment, Indianapolis Homes Realty can help you.
To help as many clients move into or out of homes as possible while keeping our clients our top priority.
Integrity + Positive Attitude + Compassion for Others = Success
Who we are looking for:
1. Real Estate Assistant - APPLY HERE (Currently Looking)
No experience necessary. We are currently seeking 3 motivated people that are looking to get their foot in the door of the expanding real estate industry. This is a great opportunity to learn all the different facets of real estate including but not limited to residential brokerage, commercial brokerage, investment real estate, and many other areas. Personal strengths that are a must include: self-starter, positive attitude, and outgoing professionalism.
- Showing homes
- Keeping our clients happy
- Showing Investment properties
Pay $20 per hour plus bonuses
Real Estate Brokers - APPLY HERE (Currently Looking)
New or Experienced Real Estate Agents look no further. Our real estate business is bursting at the seams and we are looking for two dynamic agents to become a part of our growing team. Earn 30k if you are average, 50k if you are good, 100k if you are great, 150k if you are extraordinary. You do not need any real estate experience, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds (although obtaining a real estate sales license is required). We will pay for your real estate school and your prorated portion of Mibor dues upon completion of success training. Young or old, we will train someone who has what it takes. Must be awesome at opening doors. YOU WILL HAVE TROUBLE KEEPING UP as we have a proven lead generation system that never stops. Must be highly self-motivated. Must also be computer literate, have empathy for your client’s needs at all times, and love looking at real estate. We have a superb reputation and we are partnered with a coveted luxury brand. We help agents grow into great leaders and successful Brokers. If you have ever thought of real estate as a career this is the place for you.
Experienced Agents Are you seeking a full pipeline, hands-on training and a process oriented team with systems in place to allow you the freedom to focus on providing a world –class service to your clients? We’re hiring brokers to come on board and hit the ground running. You’ll learn from and report directly to Indianapolis Homes Realty founders Matt Crawford and Tricia Kincaid-Crawford.
- Set Appointments with Warm Leads
- Create and monitor home searches for clients
- Make Buyer Presentations
- Make Listing Presentations
- Write contracts
- Negotiate Home Sales
What We Provide
- We cover the cost of signs
- We create a personal website for you
- We cover the cost of the first 500 business cards
- We give leads (50/month) average (more if desired)
- We allow you to use our state of the art CRM System
- We allow you to use or state of the art Agent Marketing System
- We provide 24/7 Training
- We provide 24/7 Support
- We provide you with a Listing Coordinator that handles your listing needs
- We provide you with a Pend to Close Assistant that handles all of your transactions (closes them faster)
- We pay for the cost of marketing listings for you (average $1000/listing)
- We allow you to follow our proven Success System (more time to close more deals)
- We provide you with our Million Dollar Pipeline Access so you can flip homes or invest in real estate with ease
- We place signs and lock boxes on listings for you
- We hire professional photographers that take pictures of your listings for you
- We enter your listings into MIBOR for you
- We syndicate your listings for you
- We provide E/O insurance for you
- We help you with Personal Branding
- We help you grow a team or branch office if you desire
"All in all our agents are able to close more deals and meet more prospects because we handle all the paperwork and data entry. Our agents are also able to start their real estate career with no upfront cost from us."- Tricia Kincaid-Crawford
2. Branch Manager - APPLY HERE (Selectively Looking)
Are you ready to take your real estate career to the next level? We have 3 cities that we are actively expanding our business model to. We are looking for experienced agents to trail blaze into new communities and establish a team of realtors that become top producers.
- Responsible for building a team of realtors
Pay Range $75k-$450k
3. Sales Manager - APPLY HERE
Are you an outgoing and positive influence? Are you a great motivator? Do you have an understanding of real estate contracts? If you answered yes to all of these questions, we would encourage you to apply for our sales manager position!
- Encouraging and motivating a team of agents to reach sales goals every month
- Have a positive attitude and be an outgoing and influential team leader
- Have an understanding of Real Estate listing contracts
- Ability to recruit and train new agents
Pay Range $45-$120k
4. Inside Sales Agent - APPLY HERE
Are you a customer service orientated individual that loves people and building relationships? We're hiring an ISA to convert leads to appointments.
- Responsibilities include fielding incoming leads from internet sources and sign calls, and maintaining contact with those leads over time to ultimately foster them into qualified appointments. Our ISAs make approximately 50-100 calls per day and communicate efficiently with the rest of the sales team.
Pay ranges from $30k to $75k per year
5. Marketing Assistant - APPLY HERE
No License or Degree required. We are looking for an upbeat positive person that loves helping people succeed at marketing. You will work closely with our Founders to create and maintain cutting edge marketing campaigns for our clients. Attention to detail and a passion for creative writing are bonuses but are not required.
- Input property listings
- Post to social media
- Help write articles and blog posts
Pay range from $25k to $50K
6. Construction Manager - APPLY HERE
We need someone with a solid working knowledge in the construction and home improvement world. Our projects that need managed include fix and flip of residential homes, new construction of custom homes, construction of quads and doubles, repairs of homes we manage.
- Keep projects on time
- report back to owner about each project
- Keep projects on time
Pay Range $40k - $150k
Are you ready to fall in love with your job? Email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org no resume required.
Great people plus great products equal a great career.